2013年5月30日星期四

Adjustable beads pearl band quartz wristwatch bracelet


Nowadays, wrist watch plays an important role in the modern world. As a young college student and a wrist watch lover, I can not help dreaming a wonderful wrist watch. So far, there are a lot of famous wrist watch brands on the market, they often catch my eyes. However, they all have their merits and shortcomings. If my wish could come true, I want a wrist watch that has all their merits.

First of all, I want a Quartz Wristwatch Bracelet. Like most Rolex bracelet watches on the market now. Steel bracelet watch looks fashionable and can show a person’s good personality. What’s more, Rolex has high-quality materials and excellent techniques. And its special design is worth trusting.



Secondly, this adjustable beads pearl band bracelet watch is a quartz watch at the same time. For quartz watch, it walks by the excellent electronic technique, and it is precise. Just like Casio, it is famous for its quartz watches. Moreover, so far, Casio has launched a high-technique wrist watch with ten-year battery. And the price is reasonable. That’s amazing.

Thirdly, my dream wrist watch should be a water resistant watch and have perpetual calendar function and alarm time setting support. In my opinion, these three functions are very important. Because I will wear my wrist watch all the 24 hours including taking a bath and even swimming. Otherwise, date, time and alarm are necessities of my daily life.

Last but not least, I will purchase a limited edition as my dream wrist watch. Its design and technique are unique. I hope there is something innovative in it. For example, it can set GPS function or use for saving data. Try to make a wrist watch powerful.

All in all, I really hope that one day I can wear this dream wrist watch to travel the world. Although it is just a nice dream today, it is possible.


没有评论:

发表评论